Rules and Regulations
A. About CareerLingual
- CareerLingual is a web site providing recruiting support for HR personnel and job seekers (hereinafter referred to as “this service”).
- Members are assumed to use this service using their own discretion and responsibility.
B. Prohibited Conduct
Any person who uses CareerLingual shall not perform the following acts:
- Deliberately registering and supplying false information,
- Violating intellectual property rights, copyrights, listing false information, etc.,
- Defamation of specific persons or groups,
- Offending public order, morals, or decree such as laws, government ordinance, official directives or any action which can cause offence.
- Distributing information on or via the CareerLingual website for commercial purposes, or
- Any act that interrupts the operation, or damages the credibility of CareerLingual.
CareerLingual and its operator, C.C. Consulting, (hereinafter referred to as “the operator”) shall not be held responsible for the accuracy or discrepancy of information provided by registrants to CareerLingual, and shall be used at the users’ discretion. The operator shall not assume any responsibility for damages incurred from the use of CareerLingual unless those loss or damages are caused directly by CareerLingual itself. Any users are assumed to take responsibilities for information listed on the website (including information that links from CareerLingual), which they have posted themselves. Neither CareerLingual nor the operator shall be held responsible for damages or harm occurred by prohibited acts described above article B.
Users agree that we may suspend the operation of CareerLingual without prior notice in the following situations:
- Maintenance of CareerLingual servers, upgrade of CareerLingual specifications, and repair of its systems.
- In the event of a natural disaster or other emergency situation. Also in the situation that the operation of CareerLingual becomes difficult or impossible due to revision and formation of laws and ordinances.
- If we decide that a temporary stoppage of the service is necessary for the operation of CareerLingual due to an unforeseen reason.
We assume no responsibility for any delay of information or updates from the CareerLingual service which occur as a result of any temporary suspension of the CareerLingual service as outlined above.